Memory Bears are keepsakes made from the clothing of a friend or family member.
These keepsake bears are artistic endeavors. I use the fabric of the clothing item, combined with fleece, to create one-of-a-kind treasures as a remembrance of a person close to you.
- Find two items: shirts, pants, pajamas, or a dress. I can also work with blankets. Please find items that complement each other in color and pattern, this makes it easier to create the bear.
- Purchase the memory bear here: Click this link.
- Need by Date – Please allow time for the bear to be designed, cut, and sewn. This is not an overnight process and during the holidays it may take longer.
- Select the quantity – most of the time this is “1”
- Click add to bag.
Once the order is placed you’ll receive a follow-up email requesting shipment of the items you have chosen to use in the creation of the bear. Please do not ship your items until you have purchased the bear.
- Fleece bear is about 18″ tall, floppy arms/legs
- Stuffed with poly fiberfill
- Nose & eyes are child proof, won’t come off.
- Details like buttons, ties, pockets and etc. come from the items sent.
All fabric (clothing etc) used to make the bears is reinforced with interfacing for stability and to be sure the fabric will hold together. Once complete, these are quality pieces designed to provide a lasting keepsake. Each bear turns out to be unique.
Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 weeks